Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Pot Finally Boiled!

Yesterday, the drains finally came out!  Praise the Lord!!! I can't tell you how much better I feel.  Now I have some exercises to do for my left arm so I can gain my full range of motion.  I finally feel like things are moving forward.   To help my recovery I'm going to start walking more outside.  Also, I have to start trying to figure out what clothes I can wear.  I have this rare burning skin issue to deal with where I can only wear certain materials on my skin.  It's getting better, but still there. 

Last night I had two very dear friends, Deb & James, come by last night.  They brought some Chinese food last night and we celebrated.  We had a nice visit, I love them so much. 

Also, earlier in the week I received some cards and gifts it was so sweet.  It really lifted my spirits and kept me going.   Thanks to all you lovely angels for your thoughtfulness may it return to you ten-fold.

Hope you have a wonderful day! God is Good... All the Time!

Hugs to you All!
Jeanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment